A healing, soul-soothing collection perfect for calming an action-packed household at the end of an exciting family gathering. This refreshing mix of Celtic, Swedish, Jewish, Native American, South African, African-American, Japanese and Mexican melodies lends serenity to a parent's special moments of quiet connection.
1. Swedish Lullaby - Susan Robbins
2. The Cradle Song - Karan Casey
3. A La Nanita Nana - Tish Hinojosa
4. Be Still My Child - Ladysmith Black Mambazo
5. Sakura - Freyda Epstein / Owayare - Freyda Epstein
6. All The Pretty Horses - Judy Collins
7. Lullaby - Take 6
8. Down By The Salley Gardens - Derek Bell
9. Sleep, Little One, Sleep - Kevin Locke
10. Sweet Lullaby - Deep Forest
11. Spirit Lullaby - Sweet Honey In The Rock
12. Common Thread - Bobby McFerrin
* Bobby McFerrin, Take 6, Ladysmith Black Mambazo Karan Casey, Judy Collins, Sweet Honey In The Rock and more
|Manufacturer:||Music For Little People|
|Brand:||Music for Little People|
|Publisher:||Music For Little People|
|Studio:||Music For Little People|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.93 x 0.41 x 0.41 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Music for Little People, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
lovingly tucked inside this cover are twelve tender lullabies that have been born out of our joy as parents. It is our desire that as you share these songs with your children, they will be soothed and their thoughts and dreams will be filled with the...